Square Bar or Round Tubular Helical Screw Piles --Introduction
Helical piers, also known as helical anchors, piles or screw piles,
are deep foundation solutions used to
secure new or repair existing foundations. Due to their design and
ease to install, they are most commonly
used whenever soil conditions prevent standard foundation
solutions. Instead of requiring large excavation
work, they thread into the ground. Helical piers are round or
square, tubular or bar steel shafts with round
helix plates welded to them.
Square Bar or Round Tubular Helical Screw Piles --Features
.A time-proven, versatile, and technically sound system.
· Lower cost and faster installation than other methods
· Installs quickly with small or handheld equipment.
· Can be installed in limited-access areas or tight access.
· Site cleanliness and minimize damage to landscape.
· Soil load bearing capacity is tested during installation.
· Helical anchors available with single, double and triple helix
Square Bar or Round Tubular Helical Screw Piles -- Tech Data
|Shaft Size (inch)||Compression Load Limit||Ultimate Tension||Torsional Strength||Load Limit Torsional|
|Square Bar||1.5" SQ||60,000 lbs.||70,000||5,000 ft-lb||55,000 lb|
|Round Tubular Shaft||2.375" OD. 0.190(thick)||50,000 lbs.||45,000||4,500 ft-lb||45,000 lb|
|2.875" OD. 0.217" (thick)||120,000 lbs.||115,000||9,500 ft-lb||85,500 lb|
|140,000 lbs.||140,000||15,500 ft-lb||108,500 lb|
|170,000 lbs.||170,000||24,000 ft-lb||144,000 lb|
|195,000 lbs.||190,000||30,000 ft-lb||180,000 lb|
If you are interested in our products, please don't hesitate to
we will offer the best price, highest quality, excellent service