Helical Piles Screw Ground Anchors --Introduction
The original helical pier was designed as a wooden shaft with an
iron helix for use in lighthouse foundations.
Today, helical piers are one of the two most common types of structural piering devices for residential foundation
applications in use today. Helical piers are an excellent choice for foundation repair and
stabilization when light
structural loads, unstable rock foundations or very deep load
bearing stratums are present.
Helical Piles Screw Ground Anchors --Features
.A time-proven, versatile, and technically sound system.
· Lower cost and faster installation than other methods
· Installs quickly with small or handheld equipment.
· Can be installed in limited-access areas or tight access.
· Site cleanliness and minimize damage to landscape.
· Soil load bearing capacity is tested during installation.
· Helical anchors available with single, double and triple helix
Helical Piles Screw Ground Anchors --Specification
|Shaft||size||2 7/8" Tubular-0.203"wall|
|2 7/8" Tubular-0.262"wall|
|3 1/2" Tubular-0.300"wall|
|4 1/2" Tubular-0.337"wall|
|1 1/2" Square Bar|
|1 3/4" Square Bar|
|2 1/4" Square Bar|
|Helix||Diameter||8" 10" 12" 14" etc|
|Thickness||3/8", 1/2" etc|
|Material||Q235 (ASTM A-36)|
|Number||1,2,3,4 or more|
Plain, Hot Dipped Galvanized, Painted, Powder Coating etc